CISR - Certified Insurance Service Representative
An inspiring professional faculty, nine ONE-DAY courses to choose from, current curriculum, and practical applications - all these features make the CISR Program a truly superior education opportunity.
An optional exam is given at the end of each classroom course. The exam is not required for state CE credit or for CISR update credit.
To earn the CISR designation, you must complete any five of the nine courses and pass the five exams within three years. To keep your designation, you must update each year at an approved course.
The Nine CISR Courses
- Commercial Casualty 1 / Essentials of Legal Liability, CGL, Additional Insureds
- Commercial Casualty 2 / Business Auto, Workers Compensation, Excess Liability
- Commercial Property / Property, Time Element, Commercial Inland Marine
- Personal Residential / Homeowners
- Personal Auto
- Life & Health Essentials / Concepts
- Elements of Risk Management / The Risk Management Process & Concepts
- Personal Lines Miscellaneous / Watercraft, Recreational Vehicles, Business Activity, Personal Umbrella/Excess
- Agency Operation
The William T. Hold Seminars are an approved CISR update option. These innovative one-day courses will explore topics that were either briefly covered or not covered in the CISR courses. No Test. No Dues Requirement. None are scheduled in 2018.
$170 per course / $177 includes WI CE feePer person fees include lunch, break items and comprehensive printed notebook.
Please visit your "PROfile" on The National Alliance website to print CE forms, view your history and check membership status.
|June 06, 2018|
|June 07, 2018|
|June 19, 2018|
|June 27, 2018|
|June 28, 2018|
|September 27, 2018|
|November 13, 2018|
|December 05, 2018|
|December 06, 2018|