CISR - Certified Insurance Service Representative
An inspiring professional faculty, nine ONE-DAY courses to choose from, current curriculum, and practical applications - all these features make the CISR Program a truly superior education opportunity.
An optional exam is given at the end of each classroom course. The exam is not required for state CE credit or for CISR update credit.
To earn the CISR designation, you must complete any five of the nine courses and pass the five exams within three years. To keep your designation, you must update each year at an approved course.
The Nine CISR Courses
- Commercial Casualty 1 / Essentials of Legal Liability, CGL, Additional Insureds
- Commercial Casualty 2 / Business Auto, Workers Compensation, Excess Liability
- Commercial Property / Property, Time Element, Commercial Inland Marine
- Personal Residential / Homeowners
- Personal Auto
- Life & Health Essentials / Concepts
- Elements of Risk Management / The Risk Management Process & Concepts
- Personal Lines Miscellaneous / Watercraft, Recreational Vehicles, Business Activity, Personal Umbrella/Excess
- Agency Operation
The William T. Hold Seminars are an approved CISR update option. These innovative one-day courses will explore topics that were either briefly covered or not covered in the CISR courses. No Test. No Dues Requirement.
$170 per course / $177 includes WI CE feePer person fees include lunch, break items and comprehensive printed notebook.
Please visit "My Page" on The National Alliance website to print CE forms, view your history and check membership status.
|March 08, 2017|
|March 09, 2017|
|March 22, 2017|
|April 25, 2017|
|May 10, 2017|
|May 17, 2017|
|May 23, 2017|
|June 20, 2017|
|June 21, 2017|
|September 20, 2017|
|September 21, 2017|
|October 10, 2017|
|October 25, 2017|
|October 26, 2017|
|December 06, 2017|
|December 07, 2017|