YPC is looking for Young Insurance Professionals
Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin’s YPC Committee is dedicated to getting young professionals interested in the insurance field. Then making it fun, interesting, and resourceful to keep them here! The more involved agents are within the association, the more committed they will be to the insurance industry in the future. Get your young and/or new Insurance professional involved with PIAW/YPC!
Great Way to:
- Network with peers in our industry
- Share Ideas
- Share market experiences
- Stay in tune with current issues
- Meet other young professionals with the similar goals
- Gain new resources
- Develop leadership skills/promote future leaders
Sponsor the 14th Annual YPC Golf Outing
The Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin (PIAW) is a non-profit organization that represents over 3,000 independent insurance agents throughout Wisconsin. The PIAW has an annual convention every summer and as a kickoff to the convention has a scholarship golf outing. The golf outing is hosted by the Young Professionals Club (YPC) and will be held August 2nd.
This year the YPC will be giving away up to $25,000 in scholarships with money raised at the outing. There will be scholarships given to graduating high school seniors and college juniors or seniors who are nominated by PIAW members and are looking to major in an insurance related field in college.
This is the 14th YPC Annual Scholarship Golf Outing and the scholarships the YPC have been able to give away has risen from $500 at the first outing to $25,000 at this years outing. The YPC greatly needs and appreciates your help in order to continue giving scholarships to these young individuals planning to go into insurance related fields. The only way the YPC can offer these scholarship opportunities is through the donations of our generous partner sponsors, like yourself.
Scholarships are based on sponsor donations and number of applicants.
- Hole In One $1,500 - Includes your company logo and picture in a post magazine issue, your logo on a large individual poster at the event and listing on various onsite materials and four free golf registrations.
- Eagle $1,000 - Includes your company logo on a large individual poster at the event and two free golf registrations.
- Birdie $500 - Includes your company logo on a large birdie level group poster at the event and one free golf registration.
- Hole Sponsor $250 - Includes your company logo on an individual poster at the event.
All Sponsors - Please email your logo to Mandy at (High resolution eps file)
|August 02, 2017|