Join fellow members at the 11th Annual PIAW Winter Get-Away, February 5th through the 7th at The Waters of Minocqua in Minocqua, Wisconsin!
The $119 fee includes
» Two Dinners
» 10 WI CE Credits
» Prizes, and More!
Connect and network with PIAW staff and other PIAW members.
Earn up to 10 WI CE Credits with nationally acclaimed speaker Mary LaPorte!
A Big Thank You to Our Sponsors!
(Ice Breaker Level)
- Western National Insurance
Year-Round Supporting Members
- Badger Mutual Insurance
- EMC Insurance Companies
- Encova Mutual Insurance Company
- Pekin Insurance
- Rockford Mutual Insurance Company
- West Bend – A Mutual Insurance Company
Wednesday, February 5th
- 2:00 – 5:00 “Insuring Toys for Big Girls & Boys” (3 WI CE)
- 5:30 – 11:30 Get-Away Fun at Island City Lanes
- Buffet and Free Beer, Wine & Soda to 7:30
- Fun, Games, Bowling
- 10:00 Pizza
- Shuttle to and from Hotel
Thursday, February 6th
- 8:00 – Noon “Creating an Internal E&O Loss Control Program”
- (4 WI CE, Utica Approved)
- 12:00 Buffet Lunch at The Waters
- Fun & Games at Hotel, or
- Bus Adventure (ending at Whitetail) or
- Snowmobile Option - Shared on Confirmation
- 4:30 bus options to return to the hotel or directly to Whitetail Inn
- 5:00 - 10:30
- Whitetail Inn – Beautiful, Northwoods Restaurant
- Cash bar, Appetizers 5-6, Sit Down Dinner at 6, choices of Beef Tenderloin, Baked Norwegian Salmon or Rotisserie Chicken!
- 6:30 bus back to the hotel at 8:30 and 10:30.
Friday, February 7th
- 9:00 – Noon “Everything Has Changed - Ethics (3 WI Ethics CE)
Member & Non-Member Registration Fee Only $119
Non-Insurance Spouse/Guest $79
Discount Rooms Available at The Waters of Minocqua (Hotel where CE will take place.)
- $69.99 Two Queens
- Includes Deluxe Continental Breakfast