CIC – James K Ruble Graduate Seminar
May 14 @ 8:00 am - May 15 @ 5:15 pm CDT$445
This seminar is full. Please call PIA to be placed on a waiting list.
Open to all dues paid CICs, CRMs, CPRMs, CSRMs / 16 WI CE Credits Pending (4 of 16 are optional Ethics)
CE credit is available for Wisconsin and all bordering states. If you are licensed in a different state and are registering less than 40 days from the program, please contact The National Alliance Continuing Education Department to determine if CE credit is available! 1-800-633-2165.
Hotel Reservations: $142 PIA rate through 4/13/20 – Online – Add Special Rate Code: PIAW
- Section 1 Cyber Liability – What Every Agent Should Know – John Immordino, CIC, CM, RPLU
- Section 2 Insurance for Epl, Cyber, and Professional Liability Exposures – John Immordino, CIC, CM, RPLU
- Section 3 Succession/Perpetuation Planning for the Small Agency – Timothy Fenner
- Section 4 & 5 are Concurrent Topics – You Will Choose One
- Section 4 Insuring the Building Project – Builders Risk and Installation Floater – Catherine Trischan, CIC,CPCU,CRM,ARM,AAI,AU,CRIS.MLIS,TRIP
- Section 5 Ethical Issues – John Dismukes Jr., CIC, CPCU, AAI
- Section 6 Certificates of Insurance and Additional Insureds – Navigating the Maze – Catherine Trischan, CIC,CPCU,CRM,ARM,AAI,AU,CRIS.MLIS,TRIP
Cancellation Terms and Conditions
Cancellations received in our office 10 days before the course are fully refunded; after that, a $35 fee will be charged, whether you credit the balance to a future course or not. All cancellations must be in writing, email to email@example.com or fax to 608-274-8195. Phone calls will be accepted as the initial notice. No refunds unless the PIA office is notified 24 hours before the course.
Online registration is only available with credit card payment. Pre-payment is required. Registration without payment will not be processed.