- This event has passed.
CIC – James K. Ruble Graduate Seminar
January 29 @ 8:00 am - January 30 @ 5:15 pm CST$445
Open to all dues paid CICs, CRMs, CPRMs, CSRMs. CE credit is available for Wisconsin and all bordering states. If you are licensed in a different state and are registering less than 40 days from the program, please contact The National Alliance Continuing Education Department to determine if CE credit is available! 1-800-633-2165.
- Section 1 The Exposure of E-Business and Insurance Solutions – Richard Clarke, CIC, CPCU, RPLU
- Section 2 & 3 are Concurrent Topics – You Will Choose One
- Section 2 Lying, Stealing, New Types of Fraud: The Importance of Crime Insurance – Richard Clarke, CIC, CPCU, RPLU
- Section 3 Succession/Perpetuation Planning for the Small Agency – Judd Genda
- Section 4 & 5 are Concurrent Topics – You Will Choose One
- Section 4 Customer Service in the Internet Age/The Virtual Agency – Stephen Anderson, CIC
- Section 5 Ethical Issues– John Dismukes Jr., CIC, CPCU, AAI
- Section 6 Emerging Insurance Exposures and E&O Protection – Stephen Anderson, CIC
Cancellation Terms and Conditions
Cancellations received in our office 10 days before the course are fully refunded; after that, a $35 fee will be charged, whether you credit the balance to a future course or not. All cancellations must be in writing, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 608-274-8195. Phone calls will be accepted as the initial notice. No refunds unless the PIA office is notified 24 hours before the course.
Online registration is only available with credit card payment. Pre-payment is required. Registration without payment will not be processed.