CIC – James K Ruble Graduate Seminar
October 21 @ 8:00 am - October 22 @ 5:00 pm CDT$445
Open to all dues paid CICs, CRMs, CPRMs, CSRMs. CE credit is available for Wisconsin and all bordering states. If you are licensed in a different state and are registering less than 40 days from the program, please contact The National Alliance Continuing Education Department to determine if CE credit is available! 1-800-633-2165.
- Section 1 Cyber Risk – Exposures and Product – Tim McClendon, CIC, CWCA
- Section 2 & 3 are Concurrent Topics – You Will Choose One
- Section 2 Decision Risks and Coverages for Executive Risks – Tim McClendon, CIC, CWCA
- Section 3 Are These Losses Covered – Personal Lines – John Dismukes, CIC, CPCU, AAI, AIS
- Section 4 & 5 are Concurrent Topics – You Will Choose One
- Section 4 Advanced Estate Planning & Senior Life Settlements – Jerry Rhinehart, CIC, CLU, CHFC, RHU
- Section 5 The Road to Ethics – David Grunke, CHC, RHU, ChHC
- Section 6 Understanding & Managing the Three Big – Government Benefits: Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid – Jerry Rhinehart, CIC, CLU, CHFC, RHU
Cancellation Terms and Conditions
Cancellations received in our office 10 days before the course are fully refunded; after that, a $35 fee will be charged, whether you credit the balance to a future course or not. All cancellations must be in writing, email to email@example.com or fax to 608-274-8195. Phone calls will be accepted as the initial notice. No refunds unless the PIA office is notified 24 hours before the course.
Online registration is only available with credit card payment. Pre-payment is required. Registration without payment will not be processed.