Hot Topic – Agency Perpetuation and Acquisition Workshop – CANCELED
May 7 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm CDT$100 – $120
This Class has not been rescheduled at this time.
Back by Popular Demand. Outstanding Reviews from 2019!
Whether you are looking to buy an agency or sell your agency at some point in the future, this workshop is for you!
Presented by Jon Perksy CPA, CIC, PHR, and Live Oak Bank.
Registration fee includes handouts, WI CE and lunch. For the PDF Registration Form, click here.
- All agency owners need to consider what will happen to the agency in the event of their death, disability or retirement.
- Should you sell it to a family member, an employee, your partner, or someone else? How much should you expect to be paid? What’s the process and when should you get started? What are the tax implications?
- Do you have a comprehensive Shareholders’ Agreement?
- If you are buying an agency, you need to understand the seller’s perspective, the items you should consider in making an offer, and what data you need to collect.
- All these issues and more will be addressed in this informative session.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions
Cancellations received in our office 10 days before the course are fully refunded; after that, a $25 fee will be charged, whether you credit the balance to a future course or not. All cancellations must be in writing, email to email@example.com or fax to 608-274-8195. Phone calls will be accepted as the initial notice. No refunds unless the PIA office is notified 24 hours before the course.
Online registration is only available with credit card payment. Pre-payment is required. Registration without payment will not be processed.