Looking for a New Career Path?
Insurance Job Board
Considering a new career path in the insurance industry? Here are just a few positions that might be a good match.
Do you have a position available at your agency? Consider posting it here at piaw.org!
|Position||Personal Lines Account Manager|
|Company||Midwest Insurance Group|
The primary function of this position is to provide quality service to clients. The Account Manager will be the day-to-day liaison between the insurance company, producer, and their clients. Daily servicing of clients will include addressing various coverage issues, and handling all the inside service work associated with the clients account, including all endorsement activity, routine coverage questions, problem solving, renewals, checking and binding of policies.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide consistent, accurate, and timely communication to clients and carriers through verbal and written correspondence.
• Inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions and exposures
• Reviews, issues and process; endorsements, binders, certificates, evidences, policies, audits and invoicing.
• Renew accounts as needed.
• Assists clients in submitting claims, facilitates prompt response from carrier staff and follows up on claims status.
• Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficiency.
• Maintain and document client information and communication in management system.
• Provide support to Producers as needed to assist clients.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful.
• Excellent communication both written and verbally.
• Problem solving capabilities.
• Displays a positive, “Can Do” attitude.
• Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
• Able to maintain book of business and incorporate new clients, products, tasks and workflows
• Interpersonal skills key attributes necessary within our corporate culture.
• Property & Casualty experience and license are required.
Company Contact Information