PIA PROGRAM ENHANCEMENTS
It is understood and agreed that the Policy is amended as follows:
EXPANDED MULTIMEDIA WRONGFUL ACT DEFINITION
1. Section III.CC.(6) is deleted and replaced with the following:
(6) improper deep linking and framing;
2. Section III.CC. is amended by the addition of the following:
(7) unauthorized use of titles, formats, performances, style, Characters, plots or other protected material; and
(8) piracy or unfair competition, but only if arising out of (1) through (7) above;
AFFIRMATIVE COVERAGE FOR OCR FINES FOR HIPAA VIOLATIONS
Section III.Y.(3)(b) is amended by the addition of the following:
such Civil fines or penalties include ﬁnes assessed by the Ofﬁce for Civil Rights (OCR) for
Violations of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA);
AMENDMENT TO NOTICE TO THE INSURER
1. Section VIII.A.(1)(a) is deleted and replaced with the following:
(a) notify the Insurer at the Hotline Number set forth in Item 8.(a) of the Declarations of any Data Compromise as soon as practicable but in no event more than ___________ ( __ ) business days after such Data Compromise is first discovered;
EXTENDED CLAIMS REPORTING PROVISION
Section VILB. is deleted and replaced with the following:
B. Notice of Claim
As a condition precedent to coverage under the Policy, the Insured must give written notice to the Insurer of any Claim as soon as practicable after such Claim is first received by an Executive, but in no event later than ninety (90) days after the end of the Policy Period or any Extended Reporting Period.
EXTENDED NON -RENEWAL PROVISION
Section IX.B. is deleted and replaced with the following:
If the Insurer elects not to renew this Policy, the Insurer shall provide written notice thereof to the Corporation at the address shown in the Declarations no less than ninety (90) days in advance.
ADDITIONAL INSURED COVERAGE
Section X. is amended by the addition of the following:
Additional Insured Coverage
For purposes of coverage provided by this endorsement, the following person(s) and entity(ies):
shall be an “Additional Insured.” The Insurer shall pay on behalf of any Additional Insured all Loss for any Claim made against such Additional Insured provided that:
(1) prior to such Claim being made against the Additional Insured, the Company entered into a written agreement with the Additional Insured that requires the Company to Indemnify such Additional Insured;
(2) such coverage is limited to Loss which, had the Claim been made against an Insured, would be covered under this Policy; and
(3) such Claim against the Additional Insured is solely as a result of a Wrongful Act of an Insured.
2. Provided parts (1) through (3) of the Additional Insured Coverage apply to such Claim against an Additional Insured, Section III.W. is amended by the addition of the following:
Insured shall also mean “Additional Insured.”
Other than as stated above, nothing herein contained shall be held to vary, alter, waive or extend any of the terms, conditions, provisions, agreements or limitations of the Policy to which this endorsement is attached.