Company & Associate Member Benefits
PIA has many Company and Associate members that enjoy exclusive benefits and reduced-priced services and opportunities to connect with PIA's agent membership.
Dues: $789 per year. Payable in full when joining. On January 1st when all dues are renewed, pro-rata credit will be given for any overpayment from the first year.
Definition: Insurance carriers that operate within the Independent Agency System
Definition: Companies providing products or services to insurance agents.
Benefits of Membership
- Join other organizations in supporting PIA and the Independent Agency system.
- Show over 3,000 agent members that your organization supports their association.
- Ability to request a membership list of all 600+ PIA member agencies.
- Access to reduced member-only registration fees at PIA of Wisconsin events
- Reduced exhibiting fees at the annual Engage convention
- Opportunity to advertise in the Wisconsin Professional Agent magazine
- Receive mailings from PIA, including education mailings and the Wisconsin Professional Agent (Up to three people on application and all Wisconsin field/marketing representatives)
- Receive the PIAW e-newsletter Newsline weekly, highlighting timely issues important to agents
- Periodic recognition in PIA publications, including the magazine that has a circulation of over 3000
- Support for PIA's premier education programs for agents, company personnel and staff. The CIC, CISR and CPIA programs are recognized nationwide.
- Opportunity to sponsor PIA events
PIA also offers the opportunity for Supporting Membership: a one-time annual payment for membership and sponsorship of PIA events throughout the year. Click here to learn more!