CISR - Certified Insurance Service Representative
An inspiring professional faculty, nine ONE-DAY courses to choose from, current curriculum, and practical applications - all these features make the CISR Program a truly superior education opportunity.
An optional exam is given at the end of each classroom course. The exam is not required for state CE credit or for CISR update credit.
Each of the nine courses is approved for 7 Wisconsin CE credits.
CISR update options are also available for 4 and 8 Wisconsin CE credits.
To earn the CISR designation, you must complete any five of the nine courses and pass the five exams within three years. To keep your designation, you must update each year at an approved course.
The Nine CISR Courses
- Commercial Casualty 1 / Essentials of Legal Liability, CGL, Additional Insureds
- Commercial Casualty 2 / Business Auto, Workers Compensation, Excess Liability
- Commercial Property / Property, Time Element, Commercial Inland Marine
- Personal Residential / Homeowners
- Personal Auto
- Life & Health Essentials / Concepts
- Elements of Risk Management / The Risk Management Process & Concepts
- Personal Lines Miscellaneous / Watercraft, Recreational Vehicles, Business Activity, Personal Umbrella/Excess
- Agency Operation
Your CISR designation signifies your ongoing commitment to professionalism—bringing you well-deserved recognition. You earned the CISR designation by successfully completing five of the nine CISR courses. What’s next for your career and educational learning path? CISR Elite takes you to the next level!
Choose to attend the four remaining CISR courses and pass the corresponding exams to earn your CISR Elite designation.
For more information or online classes visit The National Alliance. You will need to insert the Coupon Code PIAWI to register.