CISR - Certified Insurance Service Representative
An inspiring professional faculty, nine ONE-DAY courses to choose from, current curriculum, and practical applications - all these features make the CISR Program a truly superior education opportunity.
Each of the nine courses is approved for 7 Wisconsin CE credits.
To earn the CISR designation, you must complete any five of the nine courses and pass the five exams within three years.
The 1-hour multiple choice exam is taken virtually. The exam window opens at the conclusion of the course and closes at 11:59 p.m. on the Thursday of the following week.
The Nine CISR Courses
- Commercial Casualty 1 / Essentials of Legal Liability, CGL, Additional Insureds
- Commercial Casualty 2 / Business Auto, Workers Compensation, Excess Liability
- Commercial Property / Property, Time Element, Commercial Inland Marine
- Personal Residential / Homeowners
- Personal Auto
- Life & Health Essentials / Concepts
- Elements of Risk Management / The Risk Management Process & Concepts
- Other Personal Lines Solutions
- Agency Operation
Your CISR designation signifies your ongoing commitment to professionalism—bringing you well-deserved recognition. You earned the CISR designation by successfully completing five of the nine CISR courses. What’s next for your career and educational learning path? CISR Elite takes you to the next level!
Choose to attend the four remaining CISR courses and pass the corresponding exams to earn your CISR Elite designation.
To keep your designation, update at an approved course each year.
- One of the nine CISR Courses
- Eight hours at a Ruble Seminar.
- Attending a full two-day CIC Institute or Ruble Seminar gives two years of update credit.