Group Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance
Each Active Full-Time Employee of a participating Employer working 30 or more hours per week, except for any person working on a temporary or seasonal basis.
Dependents: You must be insured in order for Dependents to be covered. Dependents are:
- Your legal spouse not legally separated or divorced from you
- Your unmarried financially dependent children* age 14 days to age 26.
- Natural and adopted children; stepchildren and foster children in your custody.
- The age limit does not apply to handicapped children.
- A person may not have coverage as both an Employee and Dependent.
- Only one insured spouse may cover Dependent children.
Choose from a minimum of $10,000 to a maximum of $250,000 in $10,000 increments (not to exceed 5 times Earnings)
Choose from a minimum of $5,000 to a maximum of $30,000 in $5,000 increments.
(spouse amount may not exceed 100% of employee amount)
Age 14 days to 26-years : $10,000
Guaranteed Issue (Initial Eligibility Period Only)
Child: all child amounts are guaranteed issue
Coverage is 100% employee paid.
Spouse: Coverage is 100% employee paid.
Dependent Child(ren): Coverage is 100% employee paid.
Benefit Reduction Due to Age
(applicable to employee/spouse coverage)
|Age||Original Benefit Reduced To|
- Living Benefit Rider(expressed as Accelerated Death Benefit in some states and Imminent Death Benefit in PA)
- FMLA/MSLA Continuation
For a comprehensive list of exclusions and limitations, please refer to the Certificate of Insurance. The Certificate also provides all requirements necessary to be eligible for coverage and benefits.
This Plan Highlights are a brief description of the key features of the RSL insurance plan. The availability of the benefits and features described may vary by state. It is not a certificate of insurance or evidence of coverage. Insurance is provided under group policy form LRS-6422, et al.
Please contact Heidi Hodel-Faris at email@example.com or by phone at 608-274-8188.