E&O Insurance for Independent Insurance Agents
Every agency needs Errors & Omissions Insurance, and you came to the right place. The Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin has entered into an agreement with Utica National Insurance Group to provide comprehensive E&O Insurance at competitive prices.
In addition, your agency can save an additional 10% by attending E&O Seminars, earning designations, and enacting an annual exposure analysis program.
Utica's E&O Loss Control Program
Every Agency Wants to Save Money
When you meet any of the listed criteria, a 5% credit is applied to your premium—up to a maximum of 10% credit. There is no minimum premium threshold for an account to be eligible for the credit, which will be applied after the application of any schedule rating modifiers. The criteria must be met every year for the credit to be continued.
The criteria are:
- Enactment of an annual exposure analysis program
- At least 60% of the agency staff achieve recognized designations — CIC, CISR, CPCU, CRM, CPIA
- Attendance at an approved E&O seminar within the qualified timeframe for your agency
- Attendance Requirements
- 1-3 staff - 1 principal/office manager or CSR
- 4-10 staff - 1 principal/office manager and 1 CSR
- 11-20 staff - 1 principal/office manager and 2 CSRs
- Staff of 21or more - 20% of the staff
- Approved Seminars
- 3 hour E&O loss prevention course/webinar
- Any CIC update for persons holding that designation in good standing
- CIC Agency Management (for persons who do not have the designation)
- CISR Agency Operations
- CPIA 1, 2 or 3
- Dynamics of Service
- Any other seminar approved by Utica Mutual for this credit
- Ethics course with substantial E&O loss prevention content
PIA of Wisconsin Ethics and E&O seminars are Utica approved
Learn more about Utica National Errors & Omissions Insurance online.
E&O Insurance Quotes
Just answer a few questions and we will submit your application to all carriers for consideration, and contact you when we have received a quote or if we have any questions.
Please contact Heidi Hodel-Faris at email@example.com or by phone at 608-274-8188.