PIA and Penn National Insurance are proud to offer the most comprehensive and affordable excess insurance protection available, packaged into one easy-to-manage policy.
Written by agents for agents, this policy offers competitive rates and comprehensive coverage, including E&O exposures. Our simplified rate schedule is based upon your agency’s staff size and provides a quick determination of your base policy premium. We also provide versatile pricing options that recognize your agency’s particular qualities and special exposures. And, we offer payment options for policies of any premium size.
Benefiting Small and Large Agencies Alike
- Affordable minimum premiums for a staff of 9 employees or less
- Ease in the placement of all excess coverages...Business, Professional and Personal...through one source
- Blanket protection for most risks of loss
- Excess limits capacity to meet the needs of any independent agent
- Flexibility to tailor an excess program to meet the more complex needs of the larger agent
- We recognize your agency’s unique qualities and exposures!
Core Coverage Included Within the Base Policy Premium
Broadened coverage and umbrella limits protection for your business and your employees for liability incurred as a result of normal business activities, including Personal Injury, Libel, Slander and Advertising Offense. First Dollar Legal Defense is provided for covered claims not covered by underlying insurance.
Excess limits protection on a Following-Form basis for Errors and Omissions in the course of your business as an insurance professional. Coverage can be written over an occurrence or claims-made forms of a variety of approved primary E&O carriers.
- Includes Full Prior-Acts Coverage
- Covers any person acting in a capacity as a real estate agent or notary
Options Available by Endorsement
Broadened and excess personal protection for owners, partners, and officers, including members of their families. (This coverage not available in TX.)
Employment Practices Liability
Excess limits protection on a Following-Form basis, for liability incurred by you or your employees for wrongful employment practices. Coverage can be written on a claims-made basis over a number of approved EPL carriers (may not be available in all states).
Please contact Heidi Hodel-Faris at email@example.com or by phone at 608-274-8188.