Advertise with the PIAW!
In today’s fast-paced world, insurance agents get thousands of direct mail solicitations and advertising pieces each year. Only a few get read!
Agents read their association magazine cover-to-cover. They respond to articles, education opportunities, and advertising. They trust the information we publish.
Repetition is the key to effective advertising. Six times per year we publish 3,800 copies of Wisconsin Professional Agent (22,800 copies per year). Since we contract our ads on an annual basis, readers see your ads every month. That’s effective repetition!
In addition to off-line publications, our Ad Packages now include online offerings. Each package includes visibility on piaw.org as well as our eNewsletter and mentions on other online social pages!
Other Advertising Options
- Loose-Leaf Advertising Inserts - This is a great way to spotlight your service or product in a particular month/issue. Reach 3800 direct recipients plus hundreds more who read the magazine as it is passed around the offices. We limit the number of paid inserts to two per issue. Inserts can be printed on both sides, can be printed on stock up to 65lb. weight and must reach PIAW by the 10th of the month prior to insertion.
- Classified Ads - We also offer classified ads to promote: buy/selling, position openings etc. The cost is determined by membership status as well as the number of words used. This option is also contracted on a month-to-month basis. There is no additional charge for "blind ads".
We have a limited number of ad spaces available so please call quickly. We’ll reserve the limited spaces on a first-come, first-served basis.
4,300 Unique Email Addresses
The PIAW Newsline e-newsletter goes out once per week to a list of 4,300 unique addresses and is opened by more than 600 people each week.
2,900 LinkedIn Followers
The PIAW LinkedIn page has 2,900 followers and its posts are viewed by anywhere from 200–6000 persons.
700 Facebook Followers
The PIAW Facebook page has 700 followers and its posts are viewed by anywhere from 100–2,500 persons.
220 Twitter Followers
The PIAW Twitter feed has 220 followers and an average of 170 impressions per Tweet.
400 Visitors per Week
A redesigned PIAW.org site will launch in 2020. The new site will be responsive to screen size and will have many new features to increase traffic. It will also give us the ability to host more of our own content, so that we can direct our e-newsletter and social media readers to PIAW.org, rather than third-party sites. The current site draws about 400 users per week and about 1,400 per month. The most popular pages on our site are for education products, event registrations, membership benefits and our job board.
Our Readers by Role in Agency
Our Readers by Agency Staff Size
Our Readers by Age
Print and Digital Marketing Packages
Multiply your impact by reaching PIA members through print and digital! For the first time ever, PIA of Wisconsin is offering digital ads on our (brand new) website and in our weekly e-newsletter.
Ad Package #1
- Full page, four-color ad in every issue of WPA Magazine (bi-monthly)
- Homepage, above-the-fold ad on PIAW.org (year-round, 24/7), 300 × 250 pixels
- Banner ad in one e-newsletter per month, 560 × 72 pixels
- Four blog posts per year on PIAW.org that will remain up indefinitely
- Four social media posts per year
Ad Package #2
- Half-page, four-color ad in every issue of WPA Magazine (bi-monthly)
- Homepage (or choose placement) ad on PIAW.org (year-round, 24/7), 300 × 250 pixels
- Banner ad in e-newsletter, bi-monthly, 560 × 72 pixels
- Two blog posts per year on PIAW.org that will remain up indefinitely
- Two social media posts per year
Ad Package #3
- Full-page, black-and-white ad in every issue of WPA Magazine (bi-monthly)
- Targeted-placement or run-of-site ad on PIAW.org (year-round, 24/7), 300 × 250 pixels
- Banner ad in e-newsletter two times per year, 560 × 72 pixels
Ad Package #4
- Two-thirds-page or smaller black-and-white ad in every issue of WPA Magazine (bi-monthly)
- Will include a run-of-site ad on PIAW.org