Every year, the Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin’s Young Professionals Club (YPC) raises funds for scholarships for students who are seeking careers in the insurance industry or a related field, such as risk management. Not only are these scholarships some of the largest private scholarships available in the state, but they are also exclusive to those working to enter the field of insurance. Getting talent into careers in the insurance industry is a major priority of PIA, and these scholarships are a direct way to do that.
Up to $25,000 is given away annually. This year the YPC is pleased to award $500 scholarships to four high school seniors and nine $2,500 scholarships to current college students.
The Talented Recipients Are:
- Evanthia Athanasopoulou of Brookfield
- Scott Rosendahl of Elkhorn
- Olivia Evraets of Random Lake
- Samantha Rifelj of Brookfield
- Nathan Busch of Platteville
- Stephanie Freaner of Madison
- Jonni Van Rite of Green Bay
- Aubrey Thiede of Slinger
- Alyssa Beine of Milwaukee
- Elise Lewison of Baraboo
- Kailey Hodel of Verona
- Katherine Cubilette of Sun Prairie