Madison, WI – The annual convention of the Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin was held on September 29th and 30th at the Hyatt Regency in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The refreshed event, now titled “Engage 2021” hosted agents and insurance representatives from across the state.
During the Annual Meeting on the morning of September 30th, PIAW’s 2021-2022 officers and board members were elected. PIAW is delighted to announce the election of:
- President Ryan Butzke, CIC, CISR of Northbrook Insurance Associates in Slinger, WI
Ryan has been in the insurance business for 20 years. He attended UW-Milwaukee, earned CIC and CISR designations, and is a past president of Image of WI Inc. Ryan has also served in leadership roles for PARKS Jr. Ski Foundation, Midwest Alpine Racing, and Richfield Youth Baseball & Softball Association. Ryan has served three years on the PIAW Board of Directors serving on the YPC & Legislative committees. He also served as the Chairman of the PAC Clay Shoot event committee. His top three carrier partners are West Bend, Frankenmuth, and Secura.
In addition to the selection of Ryan as President, the board elected the following officers:
- Vice-President Steve Clements, CPIA of Clements Insurance Agency in Wausau, WI
- Treasurer Lacey Endres, CIC of M3 Insurance, Inc. in Madison, WI
- Secretary Jon Strom of Image of Wisconsin in St. Germain, WI
Furthermore, PIAW is pleased to announce two new directors elected to serve three-year terms on the Board of Directors:
- Mike Endres of Endres Insurance Agency, Inc. in Cross Plains, WI
- Tracy Sabol of Robertson Ryan & Associates in Waukesha, WI
“PIAW is so incredibly lucky to have this talented group elected as leaders of our organization,” said Executive Director Pete Hanson. “These dedicated individuals have devoted their time and talent to our mission of advocating for independent agents, furthering their professional development, and finding solutions for their businesses.”